20.6.12

Menu Hoarder!

Yes, I admit.. I am an official menu hoarder, but only here in Muscat and I don't think I'll be doing that back in the Philippines. Haha!

If you're a resident in Oman, Im sure you can relate to me, that its so hard to decide almost everytime where to eat simply because there are few restaurants here in Oman, unlike in my country or in UAE where your problem would be the opposite as it is too hard to decide because there are just so many options wherever you go.

And so, in order to help us in deciding where to go to before leaving the house so as not to waste time driving with no sense of direction or end up going the opposite side of the road once we have finally decided where to, considering the budget for that day which we have convinced ourselves to splurge on food and location wise, then the menus I have on hand somehow helps and lets me decide on what I'll be ordering before I even reach the restaurant.

And if there happens to be no take out menu which I can keep and if I badly want to have their menu, then my phone comes in to the rescue.

1 comment:

  1. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's
    гarе to ѕeе a greаt blog like this one today.


    Аlso visit my blog - http://elizabethseaver.com/author/MarshaBla

    ReplyDelete