20.6.12

I'm back.. (hopefully! :)

Hi guys, finally.. had myself convinced to go back to blogging about our restaurant hopping after reading quite some blogs and realizing that a part of me missed blogging and because we really are food-lovers and explorers.. Hopefully, I could post some reviews just before our little one comes out next month. :)


Anyway, just a tip.. if you still haven't purchased a copy of the Entertainer Oman book, then you still can. You can grab it in Borders, Seeb City City for 25RO, and if you would like to have an idea what vouchers it actually contains, I believe Al Fair supermarkets have the sample of the book which you can find in their magazine racks (Well that's how it is in their Azaiba branch). There's still 6 months to go for you to maximize using all those vouchers in there and save tons especially when dining.


I know some of you might say that all those vouchers are just hard to use because there's just so many of it.. then I suggest you find a friend who's willing to share with you, at least 1 or 2 friends for you to share the cost with since each page will be having 3 coupons of the same hotel/restaurant or wherever, then just divide within yourselves who gets what since some of the coupons are not exactly the same.


You might think that I have already bought one for myself because I was advertising it earlier, unfortunately, the answer is No. I really, really wanted to purchase one when 2012 started after realizing its worth last 2011, but since I got pregnant by the end of 2011, then I realized I had to wait for 2013's Entertainer book simply because me and my husband wouldn't like to be eating at all those inviting restaurants most of the times just to maximize using the book and thus, get myself and our baby too big (knowing how I love eating and since I've made it as my hobby, haha!). We just don't want to sacrifice our baby's health. We still believe that it will be a healthier choice to have a home-cooked meal. I guess I have to sacrifice for now, but when next year comes, I think I can indulge (guilt-free) in my cravings, I believe I deserve it as well, after having 9 months to go through reminding myself of what I can and should not eat (or because of my strict hubby warning me most of the times what I can't eat and drink which leaves me no choice, haha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment